How to apply for Nigeria Customs service recruitment 2018 /2019

Many questions has been raised on how to apply for the Nigeria Customs service recruitment 2018/2019, but worry no more as we prepared a helpful guide for you not falling victim to scams.

However some sources online claim that  the 2018 recruitment form for the Nigeria Customs service is out but the commission itself is yet to make any official announcement to this effect..

How to apply for Nigeria Customs service recruitment 2017 /2018

The guide will put you through on latest information you need to prepare for the official announcement

• First things first, Nigeria Customs service recruitment is done only once every year, and as usual 2018 won’t be different from the norm, but when the form be out for interested applicants to apply still remains unknown, but we expect it shouldn’t be too long as plans are likely in place to release the form is ongoing, so why not checkout the entry requirements for entry into Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment..

How to apply for Nigeria Customs service recruitment 2017 /2018

• We advice applicants seeking to apply for the Nigeria Customs service recruitment 2018/2019 to kindly verify sources carefully and don’t rush into any scheme always visit the official commission website www.customs.gov.ng for verification of any information regarding recruitment, as doing so protects you from being scammed online while busy trying to know about the service job and application processes…
Try and share this information, as it can go a long way to save thousands!!

81 Comments
  1. Please notifying me when the custom form is out

2. Reply
    Alamaeze Ikenna Kelvin Arinze May 3, 2017 at 11:16 am

Pls notify me when d form is out.

3. Please notify me as soon as the form is out.

4. Reply
    Umar ibrahim sarkindaji May 9, 2017 at 7:17 pm

My name is umar ibrahim sarkindaji I need job nigerian corstom my qulificatin is ND Building technology plse notify me when the corstom form is out, that is my phone number 08162254892

5. Reply
    Ibegbulem Chidi Collins May 10, 2017 at 9:45 am

Ibegbulem Chidi Collins.
    collinschidi12@gmail.com
    07035115167
    please notify me when the application form out (Nigeria Customs Service )

6. Reply
    opii kenneth okopi May 11, 2017 at 11:53 pm

(Hons)B.Sc Geography

7. Pls i have so much interest in this, and I would like you people to inform when the form is out thanks

8. Reply
    Akintunde stephen oladayo May 14, 2017 at 1:12 pm

pls notify me when the form is out, I’m waiting for it pls. my number is 07062638672

9. Nyam Amos Habila. A Bsc. (hons) Geography and Planning. pls I need a job with Nigeria Custom Service. Notify me when application form is ready. Thanks. mobile phone: 08062259785.

10. pls reach me if the form is out
    08168413479

11. My name is Daniel,I read community health science.Am interesting to join custom.Pls email me if the foam is on sale.08136306113

12. Reply
    Amechi Augustine Emeka May 21, 2017 at 9:04 pm

please Sir/Ma,do kindly notify me when the form is out via my no 07031111790

13. Am by name Jamilu muhammad pls and pls notify me when the form is out pls am waiting for it is pls 08138863164

14. Adimoha Chiamaka Bsc statistics, please notify me sharply once the form is on sale.

15. Please inform me when the form is out

16. Reply
    Onyedinefu victory cherechi May 24, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Please beep me as soon as the form is on sale

17. please notify me when the form is out. 08144497333 thanks.

18. B.SC BANKING AND FINANCE ………………VERY MUCH INTERESTED

19. Friday Osamezu an (OND)holder in BAM with seven years experience in teaching. Pls I will be interested in this custom recruitment and I have all it. takes to deliver and committed in the job

20. Friday Osamezu number is 08187366202

21. sir, can u pls notify me when the form is out?

22. Reply
    Onyekachukwu kelvin May 27, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Please when the form is out sir notify me

23. Reply
    Auwal Garba Alkali May 30, 2017 at 11:22 pm

I am a Bsc holder in Health Education,with 5years working experience, please notify me when the form is out,through 07033721264 thanks

24. Reply
    Chukwuemeka Nneoma Joy June 1, 2017 at 1:39 am

Pls notify me ,when is time

25. Muhammad Ibrahim Ndabisan is name pls notify mi wen d fom is aut.

26. pls let me know if the custom form is out, I have HND in Electrical electronics engineering , ICT certificate on PRINCE2 project management, pls 08066966747

27. Please mail me when the form is out….I have bee scam by many force man…07056888741

28. Shafiu Umar. NCE Certificate 07057868660

29. good day sir,pls do inform me when the recruitment start thanks.

30. I am interested please, notify me about the date.

31. I need it please.

32. Reply
    Muntari Sani Muntari July 4, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Welldone.I am too happy that every member board of trustee are doing well ,I hope u could kind send me notify of NCS recruitment form on sale when it take place pls. Via my number 09028702339

33. Please inform me when form is out.

34. Reply
    Muritala Hammed Kolawole July 8, 2017 at 6:58 am

I’ am Muritala Hammed Kolawole from osun state I have B,sc in Economics and NCE economic/mathematics pls inform me when the form is out thanks and via my phone number 08069048378

35. Reply
    Muritala Hammed Kolawole July 8, 2017 at 7:03 am

I am Muritala Hammed Kolawole from osun state pls sir’s and ma’s Inform me when the form is out thanks via my phone number 08069048378

36. Reply
    Olaleye Joel Adekayode July 8, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Am very interested in the job

37. pls update me went ncs form is out

38. i am interested,pls when the form is out notify me.this is my number 09059842241

39. Pls notify me when the form is out, i have interest..

40. please if the form is out notify me

41. please if the form is out notify me
    08143402137

42. Pls am interested in the custom job abeg. Make una inform me

43. Am grateful sir

44. I am very much interested to work with the Nigeria Customs Service. Do they write exam for d Nigeria Customs service? Please notify me when d form is out.

45. Reply
    ADENIRAN ADEWALE A July 18, 2017 at 2:51 pm

I Adeniran Adewale A, i am so interested in custom job so if the form is out please Sir notify me.
    Thanks.
    G.S.M: 08035489034

46. please sir I’m very interested we the form is out let me know Sir thanks Sir

47. Pls notefy me if the form is out 07064408149

48. plz noticefy me wen form out

49. Reply
    Odunlami gbolahan Emmanuel July 30, 2017 at 12:09 am

Pls am interested on ncs recruitment exercise when is out have being trying several time. Pls keep me inform.

50. Please notify me if form is out thanks.

51. Pls.notify me when it is out

52. Reply
    Suleiman Hussaini legbo September 12, 2017 at 9:31 pm

pls notify me if the form is ready thank you sir

53. Reply
    Suleiman Hussaini legbo September 12, 2017 at 9:35 pm

pls Sir notify me if the form is out thank you sir

54. pls sir when your is reading pls notify me Sir

55. pls sir notify me when the form is out

56. Please notify me once the nigerian custom service recruitment form is out

57. Reply
    Abdul-salam Abukakar October 7, 2017 at 10:55 am

pls notify me when the form is out

58. Pls notify me if it’s started apply

59. Inform me when the form is out

60. Please notify me once the
    nigerian custom service
    recruitment form is out

61. Reply
    Hammed Kabiru Ademola October 22, 2017 at 7:19 pm

pls notify me when custom service form is out

62. pls notify me if d form is out

63. PLS NOTIFY ME

64. Please notify me.

65. pls notify me when dey start online registration

66. pls notify me when the dey start online registration

67. Pls notified me wen it is out, i am interested in Jesus name; Amen.

68. pls notify me wen d form is out sir/ma

69. Notify me once the form is on sale pls

70. Please notify me through my email when the form is out

71. pls sir inform me if the form is out

72. Please notify me as soon as possible.Thanks

73. Pls sir notify me when the form is out

74. Reply
    Charity Anulika Okoye March 1, 2018 at 10:33 am

please notify me when the form is out. thanks.

75. Please notify me when they starts recruitment, thanks…

76. please notify me when the form is out thanks you

77. Reply
    Ahmed babajide Salawu May 31, 2018 at 8:35 am

Please notify me when the form is out