Are You a Student : Apply to lead Google’s Africa Developer Student Club (DSC) at your University.
You can now apply to be a student lead in the Google’s Africa Developer Student Club program. The program is designed to help students in tertiary institutions build their mobile and web development skills and knowledge while solving local business problems around their institution.
Then you have to apply to apply to be a student lead in the Google’s Africa Developer Student Club program. It’s designed to help students in universities build their mobile and web development skills and knowledge while solving local business problems around their institution.
Your duties will include:
- Setting up a Developer Student Club within your institution/campus;
- Creating a Core Team — including faculty advisors, fellow students, and relevant technology experts — to help in planning and execution of peer group readiness-focused activities;
- Organizing and deliver mobile development-focused workshops to fellow students;
- Enabling more students to become trainers and support them in conducting sessions;
- Identifying local organizations who can benefit from mobile solutions, and facilitate solution development activities;
- Hosting showcases and other events to highlight the solutions developed by students; and
- Committing to one-year (2018/19 academic year) to act as a Student Lead.
Who can apply?
Like I said, you must be a student who is currently enrolled in a computer science course or related engineering discipline at an accredited college/university in Africa, you must also be community-driven and be willing to teach other students.