Update: New Information released for N-Power Tax, N-Power Agro and N-Power Health

– A new schedule has been released for candidates preparing to write the assessment testpowerdo

– The exam schedule is divided into four categories N-Power,

The N-Power Assessment Tests will commence in few days, It explained that it is an online assessment and that each applicants will receive an SMS a day before his/her test.

Reports gathered that the candidates are divided into four categories; N-Power Tax, N-Power Health, N-Power Agro and N-Power Teach.

Below is the new scheduled for the test:

1) Those who applied for the N-Power Tax programme will start their test on July 15th and end on July on July 19th

2) Those who applied for N-Power Health programme will start on July 20th and end on July 24th

3) Those who applied for N-Power Agro will start their programme on July 25 and end on August 1st

4) The candidates for N-Power Teach will start on August 2nd and end on August 16

11 Comments
  1. Reply
    Kwaghwam Holy Natu July 8, 2017 at 10:43 am

please I need information on N-power Teach

2. Reply
    Oluwalowi Muritala July 10, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Thank you,but we are expecting the time.God bless Nigeria.

3. Reply
    Adekunle Olanbiwonninu July 11, 2017 at 6:32 am

Please,am yet to receive text message on Npower assessment test. I registered for N power health.Please,help me out. Thanks.

4. Reply
    Mohammed Mohammed July 12, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Please am not yet received N powar message pls help poor man

5. Pls I need information on N Teach. When are we taken the test

6. Reply
    Joseph Oluwafunmilayo A July 13, 2017 at 3:09 pm

Pls when will Npower Teach commence their test.. Cos I heard that they ve started on 11th July but am yet to receive text from you..

7. Pls am yet to receive any text msg frm npower,applied for nteach.

8. I applied 4 n-power tax, and I don’t receive any SMS on my phone about assessment test,pls help me out.

9. Pls won’t info on N Teach.thanks

10. Please I apply for N power teach, I need information about it

11. Reply
    olatunbosun mojisola August 4, 2017 at 8:43 am

please i apply for N power teach, i dont see any message and i need information about it