Arik Air – Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies.
Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft. As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
Arik Air Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 1500hrs total with 500 on type.
- Date of last flight on type within the past 12 months.
- A valid ICAO ATPL
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 and above.
Arik Air Important Information
- Accommodation provided / Ground transportation provided: Accommodation and Ground Transportation provided.
- Roster Pattern: 28 days on, 28 days off OR 42 days on, 21 days off OR 56 days on, 28 days off
How to Apply Arik Air Recruitment 2017-
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply or visit the official website at http://careerslip.com/arik-air for details.
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).