The T-Band is an innovative smart bracelet launched along side Tecno Camon C9, the T-Band smart bracelet has a stylish elegant design it tops up as a fitness band as well as fashion accessory.
The T-Band is powered by a tiny 38mAh Battery it seems very small, since we are expeced to use the product for longer period of time, when their are some products with over 100 mAh battery but since the Tecno T-Band is not equipped with a display screen the ‘tiny’ 38 mAh battery can power it for two weeks, this means you can charge the Tecno T-Band twice a month
How to pair T-Band
Once you have installed the T-Band App, you should open it and log in with your Tecno account which comes handy especially when contacting for support, however Tecno already has this integrated in the HiOS. As this single account provides you access to Tecno forum, other online resources such as HIOS Themes.
You must sign in to T-band if you don’t have the Tecno Account, kindly Register from their site, then proceed and
- Turn ON Bluetooth and Location and
- Head over to “MY” Section on the T-Band app and
- Click on the“+ Please add your device” it will scan and you should now select the T-Band
- from the “preference section” first turn on accessibility for the T-band this enables the device to observe your actions and receive notifications.
You can also choose to allow your T-band vibrate only or light up and vibrate whenever there is a new incoming call or sms.
To display other features like the duration of your sleep or how many steps you have covered you need to sync your smartphone with the T-Band.
Also Checkout : Infinix X-Band SmartWatch
Once you have connected the T-band with your mobile phone,
- Head over to sports or sleep section and
- Pull down to refresh (same way you refresh on Instagram, Facebook or twitter) and you should see Data synchronization.