The primary function of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is to protect lives and properties of Nigerian people in close cooperation with police forces. This is a perfect news for those Nigerians who need well-paid jobs.
The formal Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018 has not been yet announced. However, it is officially reported that NSCDC recruitment 2017 will be quite massive.
The primary function of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is to protect lives and properties of Nigerian people in close cooperation with police forces. It is one of the most significant demands by the President Muhammadu Buhari.
It led to the fact that in December 2016, the Commandant-General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, Abdullahi Muhammadu, reported that the corps would recruit 10,000 officers in 2017. They will work efficiently to meet up new security demands of Nigeria declared by the President.
As thousands of Nigerians wish to get the job in NSCDC, there appeared hundreds of news with false information about Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018.
Attention! All the official information about Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal. It is the only place where you can submit your application form.
Civil defense recruitment portal.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability. Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates applying for this position must possess any of the following:
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
How to apply for Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018?
When NSCDC is ready to announce Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018, you will need to do the following.
Go to the Official recruitment portal at Careers
Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
As for February 2017, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps has not started any recruitment exercise for 2017. Please note that when we know any new information about Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018, we will immediately update it. All Nigeria civil defence recruitment